- About Zazare
At Zazare Diamonds we offer tax free shopping. When paying for your purchases ask our staff for a Tax Free Form. Tax Free Forms are available in two versions, one blue, and one white. Fill in all the required fields in block letters, using the Latin alphabet. The Zazare staff will be more than happy to assist you.
NB: The refund you receive is the VAT minus Global Blue’s service fee.
Shoppers eligible for Tax Free Shopping
If you have a permanent residence in a non-EU country.
Standard rate: 21%
Minimum purchase amount
Tax Free goods
● Refunds are paid on all goods that are exported in the traveller’s personal luggage.
● Only food, confectionary and medicine must be sealed and unused.
● Non-refundable goods: Pictures made by a company as souvenirs.
Tax Free Form
● A stamped Tax Free Form has unlimited validity.
● The Form must be duly stamped by the Dutch or any other country customs (list of customs can be found here: www.douane.nl within 3 months following the month when the Form was issued.
● Original receipt/invoice must be attached to the Form.
● We accept receipts/invoices marked as KOPIE or REPRINT issued by the retailer.
● We accept Tax Free Forms without original receipt/invoice only if the goods description is present on the form.
● We accept photocopies of receipts/invoices only if they have an original stamp and signature of the retailer.
● We do not accept Credit Card slips instead of receipts/invoices.
● The customer name on the Form and on the receipt/invoice must correspond.
● Invoices can be added together on one Tax Free Form if all were issued on the same day by the same shop.
● Passport number must be filled in on the form
Tax Free Forms are processed in Global Blue Slovakia.
Please send the valid, duly filled in and export verified Tax Free Form to the following address
For standard and registered mail:
810 00 Bratislava
Prievozska 4D/Block E
821 09 Bratislava
For frequently asked questions visit: